- The delay that occurs when switching from a thermal imaging camera to a night vision one has been removed.
- A bug which caused some damaged aircraft to move/bounce up and down while being inspected in the hangar has been fixed.
- A bug that would lead to movement of the cooling system’s impeller on ground vehicles despite the battery being dead has been fixed.
- A bug where a ship’s ‘weapons overheating’ marker remained red after cooling has been fixed.
- A bug which could cause vehicles to remain damaged after having free repairs used on them has been fixed.
- A bug in RB mode, where the anti-aircraft machine guns on some ground vehicles wouldn’t rise above the barrel elevation angle, has been fixed.
- A bug that could cause damage to the internal modules of armoured ships when fired upon with HE shells has been fixed.
- A bug relating to the tanks with a controlled suspension, where it wasn’t possible to lean the tank backwards, has been fixed.
- Strv 103-0 — Swinging of the hull while the vehicle is turned to the left or right while moving has been fixed. A bug which would occur when stationary on an angled surface, where the hull guidance wouldn’t work, has been fixed.
- A bug which would occur when a vehicle's engine was switched off by the player and then subsequently destroyed, where the player’s next vehicle would spawn with the engine also switched off, has been fixed.
- Camera jerking while pitching and yawing in a helicopter has been fixed.
- A bug which would occur with a ship’s cannon while firing a trial ‘targeting’ shot, where it could ignore dead zones, has been fixed.
- A bug which wouldn’t allow the resupply of ships in allied ports in Enduring Confrontation missions has been fixed.
- A bug that could cause the armour penetration indicator (arcade cross) to give incorrect penetration values has been fixed.
This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil War to today. Update (126.96.36.199) - Updates - Game - War Thunder 6 February 2020 Update (188.8.131.52) The delay that occurs when switching from a thermal imaging camera to a night vision one has been removed.
Server update 06.02.2020 - World War
War Thunder 1.95 Devblog
- A bug which allowed a commander’s rating to be given to players who were not commanders has been fixed. Statistics gained in this way will be deleted from the commander’s leaderboard.
War Thunder 1.95 Rumor Roundup
The War Thunder Team
F4U-4 - Post-war MG ammo belt has been added. M.D.450B Ouragan - additional SNEB rocket upgrade module has been removed. SNEB rockets - rocket speed has been increased to 600 m/s. BV 238 - air spawn has been added for test flight mission. F8F-1b - fuel tank protection info has been corrected. Update 1.91 'Night Vision' was introduced on 11 September 2019.This update is notable for the introduction of British helicopters, China as a playable nation, Mach 2 jets, as well as new mechanics such as night vision devices, the map filter, and integration with EasyAntiCheat. War Thunder: New Power 17 November 2020 Join us More than 50,000,000 gamers TWITTER More than 100,000 followers FACEBOOK More than 640,000 members INSTAGRAM Join the community! YOUTUBE 970,000+ in the community Game About the game.