- Qualification Qualified candidates should posess a mimimum net worth of $500k and a minimum liquidity of $250k. A franchise fee of $35k is required.
- Drive in to your nearest Mr. Lube for high-quality auto maintenance and repair services that are fast, convenient and warranty-approved. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing our fully trained and certified technicians follow the precise service intervals and manufacturer specifications of your vehicle’s exact make, model and year.
- Mr Lube Franchise Cost Information
- How Much Does A Mr Lube Franchise Cost
- Is Mr Lube A Franchise
- Kwik Lube Franchise
- Mr Lube Franchise Cost Canada
Mr Lube Franchise Cost Information
Is your car in need of an oil change? Drive in to your nearest Mr. Lube for high-quality auto maintenance and repair services that are fast, convenient and warranty-approved*. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing our fully trained and certified technicians follow the precise service intervals and manufacturer specifications of your vehicle’s exact make, model and year. You don’t need to trek out to your dealer to maintain your warranty; instead, you can pull into any one of our convenient locations without an appointment and relax with complimentary coffee and newspapers while we efficiently work on the oil change.
Initial Franchise Fee – $15,000 – $15,000 Ongoing Royalty Fee – 7% Jiffy Lube Int’l. Jiffy Lube Int’l. Is one of the leading oil change and preventive maintenance companies in the United States of America that is into franchising. Lube vs Oil Extreme Mobile Pit Stop Franchise Comparison. Below is an in-depth analysis and side-by-side comparison of Mr. Lube vs Oil Extreme Mobile Pit Stop including start-up costs and fees, business experience requirements, training & support and financing options.Why choose Mr. Lube + Tires?
- Fast, same-day, warranty-approved services performed by certified technicians — no appointment needed
- Free courtesy checks with every visit
- Valuable car care tips and advice, and the latest technology including the Electronic Owners' Manual (EOM)
- Top-to-bottom maintenance, including oil changes, synthetic oil changes, headlight restoration, windshield chip repair and more
- Tire services including tire rotation, tire changes and tire repair
- Other products and services, including batteries, serpentine belts, wiper blades, filter replacements, fuel system cleaning, engine flush and more
We're proud to be Canada's #1 oil change specialists, but what exactly does that mean? Well, it means our expertise — and our customer service — is unsurpassed. It means we eat, sleep and breathe engine oil in a very real (but non-literal) way. It also means our technicians understand exactly what your engine needs, whether it's Mobil 1 or another top-quality product, and how to get the job done properly, promptly and affordably. That's why we've grown to become the country's largest quick lube brand since our formation in 1976. Swing by your local Mr. Lube for the convenient oil change you need.
What makes an oil change so important?
How Much Does A Mr Lube Franchise Cost
- Oil keeps your engine lubricated and helps to dissipate heat.
- The oil filter prevents engine damage by removing contaminants that build up over time.
- Carbon, dirt and other debris cause oil to lose its effectiveness, which can eventually lead to serious engine wear and compromised fuel economy.
- Regular oil and filter changes are a critical step when it comes to keeping your engine clean and lubricated.
Our auto care expertise isn't limited to oil changes alone: we also carry out courtesy checks every time you visit to help pinpoint a variety of minor problems before they become expensive issues. On top of that, we use the latest technologies to satisfy your vehicle’s exact needs. In fact, our certified technicians use a small, handheld electronic reader called an Electronic Owner’s Manual (EOM) to read your car’s precise service interval requirements and upcoming service needs. Rest assured this is the same information your dealer has, which means we can carry out the same services affordably and at a time and location that’s most convenient for you.
Is Mr Lube A FranchiseImperial Oil is the preferred supplier of lubricants to Mr. Lube
Kwik Lube Franchise
- Quality products keep your engine running stronger for longer, so we use only the best engine oils
- Mobil 1™ is the leading synthetic motor oil, setting the standard for automotive lubricant technology