Central Daylight Time is 5 hours behind of Greenwich Mean Time
9:00 pm21:00 in CDT is 2:00 am02:00 in GMT
CST to GMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-12pm in CST which corresponds to 2pm-6pm in GMT
Eastern Standard Time (EST) is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-5). Does Eastern Time observe Daylight Saving Time? In most states in the USA and in most provinces in Canada, Daylight Saving Time (DST) is observed. During DST the time is shifted forward by 1 hour to EDT; which is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-4). UTC (GMT/Zulu)-time: Monday, May 3, 2021 at 06:54:47 UTC is Coordinated Universal Time, GMT is Greenwich Mean Time. Great Britain/United Kingdom is one hour ahead of UTC during summer.
9:00 pm21:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
- GMT +3 Time ( GMT+3 ) to Your Local Time and Worldwide Time Conversions, Conversion Time Chart between GMT +3 Time and Local Time.
- Caution: This is NOT the current local time in most locations in that time zone. Europe: Only some locations are currently on GMT because most places in this time zone are currently on summer time / daylight saving time and are observing IST or BST.
- Time Difference. Eastern Daylight Time is 4 hours behind of Greenwich Mean Time 6:00 am 06:00 in EDT is 10:00 am 10:00 in GMT. EDT to GMT call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-2pm in EDT which corresponds to 12pm-6pm in GMT.
9:00 pm21:00 CDT / 2:00 am02:00 GMT
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
Greenwich Mean Time
Offset: GMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Britain (UK), Guernsey, Ghana, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland, Jersey, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, St Helena, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Sao Tome & Principe, Togo
Principal Cities: The largest city in the GMT timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Abidjan, Dakar, Grand Dakar, Accra
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
GMT representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601:
Gmt Daylight Time Now United StatesInternational standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
Gmt Daylight Time Now Map
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for GMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT+04:00 - UTC +4
- GMT-05:00 - UTC -5
- GMT - UTC +0
- GMT+13:00 - UTC +13
- GMT-03:00 - UTC -3
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -