Acronis True Image 2014 gives home users reliable full system backup, recovery and file synchronization. Back up locally and online using secure Acronis Cloud storage (5GB included). Acronis True Image HD 2014 Reliable image backup and recovery of your entire system email, music, photos, videos, documents, personal settings, bookmarks, and all your applications. Choose where and how to back up locally or online. Include your entire system or just specific files. Recover your complete system or just the files and folders you need quickly and easily, anytime, anywhere. Acronis True Image HD 2014 provides for recovery from a disaster caused by system data corruption, viruses, malware, or other causes. If the operating system fails to boot, Acronis True Image HD 2014 will recover the system partition. You can create a rescue media by using the Media Builder tool.
How to create Linux-based bootable media in Acronis True Image 2014
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2014
You can create a standalone version of Acronis True Image 2014 that you can use to boot a crashed machine, or a machine without any operating system and restore an image of your Windows system.
For general information on the standalone version of Acronis software see .
Acronis True Image Hd 2014 Free Download
- Go to Backup and recovery -> Create bootable media:
- On welcome screen, click Next:
- Select the components that you want to place on bootable media. Acronis System Report component allows you to gather system report without booting into program GUI. See Acronis True Image 2014: Generating System Report.
You can also select to start standalone version of Acronis True Image 2014 by Acronis automatically after booting from bootable media.
- On the next screen you will be offered to enter Bootable media startup parameters (Linux kernel parameters):
You generally do not need to provide any specific parameters here, unless there is a compatibility issue with the machine's hardware and Acronis Bootable Media. See also Linux Kernel Parameters.
You can leave the field blank.
- Select to burn Acronis Bootable Media on a CD/DVD directly, save it on your hard drive as an ISO image or create media on a flash drive:
- Click Proceed:
Acronis True Image 2014 Bootable Iso Free Download