Download a free trial of integrated backup and next-generation, AI-based antimalware and endpoint protection management for Windows/Linux servers, networked desktop PCs and laptops. Boot ISO System Utilities Acronis Disk Director 12.5.163 WinPE Acronis Disk Director 12 is a set of powerful tools that work together to optimize your disk usage, and protect your data. Create and manage disk partitions to store different file systems or operating systems on one disk. Nothing like spending money to fix an issue that has not been fixed. Hiren’s BootCD PE (Preinstallation Environment) is a restored edition of Hiren’s BootCD based on Windows 10 PE x64. Since there are no official updates after November 2012, PE version is being developed by Hiren’s BootCD fans. 2 days ago PE fundraising haul poises industry for big year, Deal multiples continue to climb PE DEALS CVC leads $250mn investment in Acronis, pushing valuation to $2.5b-plus.
Creating a bootable media with WinPE you are able to add drivers to the bootable environment. Bootable Media Builder supports both 32-bit and 64-bit WinPE distributions. The 32-bit WinPE distributions can also work on 64-bit hardware. However, you need a 64-bit distribution to boot a machine that uses Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI).
(!) PE images based on WinPE 4.0/5.0 require approximately 1 GB of RAM to work.
To be able to create or modify PE images, install Bootable Builder on a machine where Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) is installed. If you do not have a machine with ADK, prepare it as follows:
- Download and start the installation of:
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 8 (PE 4.0)
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 8.1 (PE 5.0).
- Start the installation:
- Specify Location. You do not need to change the default path. Click on Next:
- Decide if you want to join the Microsoft Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) and click Next:
- Click on Accept to accept the License Agreement:
- Select the two marked features to install and click Install:
- Once the installation finished, click on Close:
Acronis Partition Expert
- Start the Acronis Management Console (local management) -> Tools -> Create bootable media:
- Click on Next to proceed:
- You see the used licenses. Click Next:
- Chose type Windows PE and Create Windows PE 2.x, 3.x, 4.0or 5.0 automatically. Click Next to proceed:
- For Advanced editions, you can use the option Enable remote connection. For standalone editions, chose Disable remote connection. Click Next to proceed:
- At this page, you can add drivers to the boot environment. Click on Add to add drivers and Next to proceed:
- Click on ISO image and Next to proceed:
- Chose the destination, where the ISO file will be created and click Next:
- See the summary. Press Proceed to create the ISO image:
- Once the image has been created you see a success message: