Sanitarium Health Food Company
The Sanitarium Health Food Company is an organisation made up of a passionate group of people who believe in the potential of every Australian to live well. That’s why everything we do – from the foods we create, to our role in the community and how we care for our staff – is guided by this philosophy.
- Sydney Metro based on the opportunity to work from home
- Iconic Australian FMCG Company
- Great Company Values and Culture
We’re Australian owned – which we think is pretty special – and we’re also proud to produce some of this country’s most loved products. From everyone’s favourite Aussie breakfast cereal, Weet-Bix, to the nutritious on-the-go liquid breakfast drink UP&GO and the category leader in non-dairy milk, So Good.
Not only do we have great products, but we have great teams behind them. We love what we do, we’re constantly evolving and, where there’s a chance to learn or try something new, we roll up our sleeves. There’s never a dull moment!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a leadership position as our ‘State Field Supervisor – NSW’ on a full time, permanent basis. Reporting to the National Field Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide strong leadership and support to the NSW Field Sales Team in driving key deliverables derived from the Commercial plan; Sales growth, product availability and product visibility.
Core responsibilities in the role include:
- Provide leadership, mentoring and support to the NSW Sales Team
- Champion our constructive team culture, underpinned by our values
- Responsible for ensuring the team’s procedures, training and Work Health and Safety obligations are met
- Conduct performance reviews and coaching conversations with direct reports
- Develop B2B relationships with senior operational personnel across our key customer base
- Drive revenue growth within the state of NSW
- Implement sales opportunities/initiative programs
- Business reporting, both commercial and operational will be required
- Travel will be required as part of the role
You will have a strong focus on leading and enabling others, supported through great communication and interpersonal skills. You are customer-centric with a natural drive to achieve sales targets and deliver team initiatives and goals.
A high level of self-motivation, dedication, responsibility and ownership is critical, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail.
At all times ensure that activities are in line with Sanitarium’s philosophy and comply with legal and ethical standards
Qualifications and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a Sales Representative or similar role is desirable but not essential
- Proven track record achieving sales targets and delivering innovative sales solutions.
- A track record of coaching and enabling others to succeed.
- Degree qualification in business or similar field desirable but not essential
- Experience in a leadership role desirable.
- FMCG industry experience desirable.
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs.
- Experience with CRM is desirable.
The selection process will include interviews, online and medical testing as well as reference checking.
We are an organisation driven by our mission and values. If you share our passion for what we do, our products and can respect our Christian based principles then this is a great opportunity for you. Please click on the Apply Now button below.
Hear why our employee’s love working at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, where people and purpose matter… https://www.sanitarium.com.au/about/join-our-team/working-at-sanitarium
The vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.
To Apply follow this link: Sign in (sanitarium.com.au)